Based in the iconic Theatre and square overlooking the Jurassic coastline, this one day festival has the reputation for bringing some of the most exciting young artists and music acts around topped with a well known headliner to help us dance the night away.
The Big Mix is produced by B Sharp, a not for profit music charity for young people, whose core values of creativity, expression and integrity run right through the festival.
Outdoor Events from 2 – 6pm (no ticket required, donations welcome)
Marine Theatre Square and Gun Cliff Walk – Lyme Regis, Dorset DT7 3QA
- Acoustic acts (programme coming soon)
- Food: snacks, cakes, ice cream, salads
- Bar, Pimms stall, real ale and cider (for over 18s); alcohol free cocktails*
- Family-friendly festival activities (stilt walking, hair braiding; face painting etc)
- Hammocks and deck chairs
- Skateboarding, scooter, in-line skates and BMX park FREE. (Don’t have your own? Skateboards, scooters and safety gear available FREE).
- * Please don’t bring alcohol or glass into the festival area.
Indoor Stage from 6pm – 1am (Ticketed event)
- 6pm – doors open
- 6.30 – 8.30pm – Hub Jammers
- 9.15 – 9.45 – Wildwood Kin
- 10.15 – 10.45 – Gri de Lin
- 11.15 – 12.15am – Papa le Gal
- 12.15 – 1.00am – DJs
Fire performance outside during intervals.
From Lyme Regis Tourist Information Centre. Tel: 01297 442138
- Adult – £7
- Under 18 – £4
- Concession – £2 (low waged, low income, hardship)
Get involved as a young entrepreneur:
For more information or to get involved as a young entrepreneur, artist or pledge your help in any other way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“It’s just the best feeling ever”
Main Stage Line Up.
- Papa Le Gál – circumnavigating the musical globe, drawing influence from afrobeat, latin, dub, funk and anything else that happens to take their fancy.
- Gris de Lin – a singer/songwriter & multi-instrumentalist based in Dorset. Elements of post-rock, blues and alt-folk, peppered with twisted electronics.
- Wildwood Kin – beautiful, thought provoking original songs. Their voices meld perfectly in effortless and sublime close harmony and they accompany themselves on a range of acoustic instruments.
- Hub Jam Bands – a showcase of original music written by young musicians and music leaders at weekly B Sharp sessions.
- DJ Will Lister.
Countdown to Festival